- He owns strip clubs and spearheaded the inclusion of them in casinos.
- He owns an international escort service that provides expensive prostitutes all over the world.
- The New York times has an audio recording saying that he never intends to build the wall and he believes in touchback amnesty.
- He wrote a book detailing the very thing he is doing now - building a fantasy and selling it
- He believes in eminent domain, tariffs, raising taxes on the rich, and raising the federal minimum wage.
- He says he is going to punish businesses for moving out of the country which is not conducive to financial liberty.
- I don’t think he can be trusted to appoint judges. He says his liberal sister would make a good supreme court judge but he would not nominate her because she is his sister. Not because she's liberal. He just recently endorsed Renee Ellmer, a pro-choice/pro-amnesty candidate for congress. Obama has appointed over 200 judges during the last eight years, so we can assume the same for Trump–imagine the deals and favors Trump can get out of that.
- He says planned parenthood does good things and demonstrated that he has no idea what he is talking about when discussing pro-life issues.
- He disparaged the judge presiding over one of the fraud cases against him (notice how he changed the narrative of the news from the case to what he said?)
- He is actually linked to Jeffery Epstein and is even being sued by a woman who claims he raped her when she was thirteen.
- He bragged about his numerous affairs with married women.
- He talked about his penis size in a national debate.
- He made fun of a handicapped reporter, called John McCain a loser for getting captured in war, calls numerous women bimbos, pigs, and ugly, and he even made a whole nation absolutely hate him for calling their farmers names.
Tuesday, June 7, 2016
Very odd argument I’m having these days about supporting Donald Trump. It doesn't matter what trump says or does, his supporters just keep on singing his praises… all in the name of ‘We can’t let Hillary win this election.’
They say, “if you don’t vote for Trump, you’re voting for Hillary.” Really?
That argument doesn't work because the reverse would also have to be true. If you don’t vote for Hillary then you’re voting for Trump. Can I vote for both by not voting at all? No.
They exclaim, “we have to vote for the lesser of two evils!” Why?
The great C.H. Spurgeon once said, “of two evils, choose neither.” And he was right. How can I choose any evil, greater than or less than?
The Bible doesn’t say to abstain from the “greater evil” but “lesser evil is okay.” Nor does it say, “whoever knows the less evil to do and fails to do it, for him it is sin.”
It says, “Abstain from all appearance of evil.” (1 Thessalonians 5:22 KJV) and, “Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.” (James 4:17 KJV)
We, as Christians, should have a higher standard for those we lend our names to in the ballot booth.
I think of Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego who stood their ground when Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, commanded all to worship the statue he erected of himself. They stood their ground and God took care of them. He even protected them in the fiery furnace.
Do you honestly think that God needs your help in keeping Hillary out of the White house? Do you think that God would honor your vote for the lesser evil to help him?
Here are some of the reasons I will not vote for Donald Trump. Some of them are outright wrong and some are just policies that most conservatives don’t agree with (not necessarily evil.) This is really just off the top of my head, I copied them from a comment I made on a Facebook post recently.
This list is, in no way, meant to be exhaustive. There are many more examples of his self-indulgent statements and his natural tendency to adhere to progressive policies. I am in the process of compiling them and their citations.
Exodus 23:1-3 ESV “You shall not spread a false report. You shall not join hands with a wicked man to be a malicious witness. You shall not fall in with the many to do evil, nor shall you bear witness in a lawsuit, siding with the many, so as to pervert justice, nor shall you be partial to a poor man in his lawsuit…”